Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The WTF Chair.

Well, I went to an early 8 o'clock lecture today and bought a coffee, carrying a happy face and get into the lecture. Sit down, put down my coffee on the table, took up my laptop to finish the lecture downloads. BOOM! The table failed, my coffee spilled all over the carpet and I was like.... ?! Funny thing is, I don't even get a sip of that coffee, really pity whoever sitting around of have to clean it afterward. Then I put my laptop on the table, BAM! My laptop nearly fell, luckily I manage to catch it this time. Class went on normal, still quite basics stuff so far and now waiting for my next class which is 6 hours later. There's suppose to have a class in between but its not on for the first week. Well, I have to head out soon for this class and back to my normal day.

Lesson of the day. Don't randomly buy coffee into lecture halls. Unless you have a personal cup holder or something/someone similar.

Question of the day. What song are you listening to? Please leave your answer at the comment section below. =D

2 comments:

David Wong said...

Try taeyang brother, taeyang

and ive been an adam lambert addict >.<

check out g-dragon's heartbreaker with florida as well

Fishooi said...

Yes I know that song lol
For me, <3 Katy Perry now.