Friday, July 16, 2010

What a Friday!

Lol, if I don't check the day today, I don't really know that today is Friday. First of all, I had some awesome breakfast today, honey+butter pancake and some eggs. Lol, sounds weird/common but its awesome I find!!

After that, I finally do some cleaning in my room, changed bed sheet and quilt sheet to a new one and it looks great. However, I found that I bought a wrong set (I bought two). Well, I'm using a queen size bed and have a set of single size bed sheet set, anyone wants them? I'm giving away lol. Quite fascinated by the vacuum cleaner lol don't laugh at me, its a high powered one.

Now, I guess I'll just game and chill a little, maybe ask people out for dinner at mackers or somewhere. Probably get my paladin to level 80 (79 now lol).

Anyway, adios. The day shines bright for me, NO! It shine for my washing!

No comments: