Monday, July 12, 2010

Hey! A bright new day appears.

Well currently the World Cup Finals is going on but I'm passing it and lying on my bed now, sleeping soon while watching anime. Current anime... Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn!. It's awesome except those random episodes where it's just pointless and random-nothing-to-do-with-story episodes. Before this I was in WoW, attempting Lich King(10man) fight but it was a fail. Though we are making progress and will continue it tomorrow.

Once I wake up, I'll see if I can get up and meet Li Wen and the gang for the outing. However I don't feel so well to be honest, thanks to my random sleeping pattern that I'm having throughout the holidays. Lol, I missed you guys so much, so I'll try to make it. Well, if I can't make it, I'll go to Chaddy or Clayton for some grocery shopping.

Weeks ago, David sent me a text and yes, it's still in my mind and soul bro. I miss you too, the fun, the awesome times we had back then.

There's also another person I missed too, though I worry that she's hurting herself too much recently. Let me finish my point here, she's not an emo and won't stab, rip, stab, stab herself. She's just having too much issue around her and all I could do is sit and watch, Kent, you're pathetic and if this person happened to read this, don't worry, cause I'll be there for you.

No comments: