Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I-don't-know-what-to-put.

Well its Tuesday! Boo.. Means it's server maintenance for WoW. Well, my internet is being bad to me anyway. LK kill was a fail the other night, just because 1 person didn't turn up cause of some girlfriend's pet issue (meh...). Moving on, I woke up late today, after a long deep sleep that rest my almost-48 hour marathon-of-nothingness. Rain and windy today, but not that cold, surprisingly. Went to have some dinner at mackers with Philson, expecting to see Sam as well, but too bad, he gotta go.

Back home, checked out the new time table, not that bad except for Thursday which will have a 4 hour break in between and that day ends at 6pm. After that, felt bored and actually opened up my PC and install both my external hard disk into my PC. Took awhile, since had some power management and cable management (as usual..).

Everything is fine now. Gonna hit some Garena, get a shower and head to bed.

No comments: