Sunday, July 18, 2010

What a morning!

Lol, had a funny morning today. This morning I woke up early, feel fresh and nice, had some breakfast and then, I thought of going out for some grocery shopping. However I have a raid to do at noon so I took the risk, run out and get back and hopefully I can make it. Then, funny thing is, I went to the wrong bus! The bus totally took me further away from where I want to go and I eventually stopped at the stop after I got in, which is a train station. There were couple of people dropped off, same as me as well lol but, they eventually went to the city train but I'm not. So, I waited at the train station alone, and dropped off the station after and this time, I'm the only one got off and everyone see through my 'omg I'm so lost' face. Most people chuckled and I was >.>

Off I go, got my stuff, got home in time =D

For tomorrow, I'm gonna meet Daryl Lo (lol, finally) and Daniel Hazmy in city and before that, I'll catch a lunch with Nicholas Teh, somewhere in the city as well. Lol, feel tired just by typing this out. Well, hope I can make it.

Well, I'm heading to my nice and warm bed and getting ready for tomorrow.

No comments: