Saturday, July 31, 2010

Havoc But Awesome Week.

First of all, SC2 is awesome!!! Made my week and possibly the best game ever made. Some of my friends are getting it as well. Few days back, I went to chaddy to buy SC2 for Philson and Moses. Got all excited and soaked with awesomeness but then... It turned up to be European version. FFS, why the hell you sell an European version of a game at Australia? So the following day, Philson when back for a refund and got the right version back. Messy and annoying thing for them.

Games aside, I got assigned to a group of five for my Engineering Profession subject. Hope that is gonna be alright. No bitching until shit happens now.

Gonna watch movie and hang out with Kamal, Moses and Safe(I think) gonna be awesome.
Craving for hotdogs lol.

Question of the day, What counts as cheating?

No comments: