Monday, March 2, 2009

New Friends =)

I made some friend throughout the orientation, some of are funny, some are cool, and some are very ‘open’ too. The most frequent question since day one of the orientation, ‘Do you have a girlfriend?’ and the most frequent advice is ‘Having a relationship here is fun.’ I was like, SWT!! Lol, especially a 20 year old girl from Korea, and now a citizenship of Australia, Brianna and she keep on ask the above 2 question, all the time. She’s quite funny and friendly, she even asked me ‘Which girl do you think is hot? I’ll approach them and introduce you along.’ Lol! Besides her, I met a lot of Singaporean friend; they are much older than me because they gotta do National Service for 2 years after their junior college. Among them are Ken (yea can’t believe got someone’s preferred name same as I do), Malcolm, Imp, and some few more, I didn’t see them since orientation cause they are studying in another campus at Caulfield. That Ken and Malcolm are friends since their high school and this 2 buggers, lol keep on say that I’m a player (I really looked like a player meh *curious*) Also, I met some Malaysian friend along, but I didn’t talked to them much, except for one kiddie girl, Caryn, (lol don’t hit me after u read this), that I met her during trip to the city. And she’s from Penang! And so coincidence she’s once a classmate with Jay Wyn while they were in high school. She’s really funny, and also easy to bully xP (lol joking) but she’s nice and good, too bad she’s not studying the same course as me, if not I can bully her more lol. In my class, there are only seven of us and none of us are domestic student. By the way, I’m the only god damned failure that gotta hit restart button in my life studying all these again (shit boonkent you are god damned loser!).

No comments: