Monday, March 2, 2009

Mistakes =x

There were a lot mistakes I made since I came to Australia. Lol, the very first is about my public transport card. I bought a full day card to zone1+2 which costed me 10bucks and took the train. Later when I get into the bus, I thought that I need to buy another ticket, which costs another 4bucks. Lol, later only I knew that that 10bucks card, actually can be used in the bus also. Wasted!! Besides that, a very terribly big mistake I made is my accommodation now. This places sucks man! Its dirty (ants are crawling everywhere except my room *luckily*), the kitchen is always not clean (I can’t cook!), and this housemate never let me to use the dryer by giving the reason that it uses a lot electricity (however I did regret after I used the dryer, 2 of my clothes are damaged, just the colour faded and some patterns on it, peeled off). But I guess I still can bare this condition and wait till my tenant’s bond is over, then I’ll grab my cash, and run to another place to live.

No comments: