Monday, March 2, 2009

Current things xP

Well that’s it I guess, Hmm for pictures?? I’ll upload ‘em to my facebook, because uploading in blog is quite slow and I only have limited time to get into the internet (as my housemate don’t have a router yet and we are dividing time to use the internet). I guess I won’t be blogging soon, because I looked the unit outline for this trimester, and I saw a lot of assignments are coming! Just before I end everything here, I can’t get my ass back by this year, because I gotta finish 5 trimester in 2 years time, each year only can have 3 trimesters. I’ll be taking 3 trimesters this year, and 2 trimesters next year. My ‘long’ break starts on October ’10 till February ’11. This is just a planned for everything went well. I’m quite down actually, after knowing this (and I don’t feel like telling it out). Unless there is a very special case if everything went ‘too well’, which if I got a High Distinction in average from my Diploma Part 1, then I can skip Diploma Part 2 and get enrolled into university by February ’10, which means by this year October till next year’s February I can have my ‘long’ break! I’ll see what will happen, and of course I wanna return to Malaysia by this year (due to some reason) no matter what! So, I hope that I can ‘mugging’ (a Singlish word introduced by the Singaporeans which means studying till like a nerd)
Hmm, just now, I went to change my telco service from Optus, to ‘3’. Well, obviously ‘3’ is far better then Optus (from my point of view) cause they gave me 2 sim cards, each functioned properly but the new one are mainly to get on9. Yes, I’m still using my ealier phone number which some of you might know. Besides sim card, I got a new phone! Weee.. Lol, have to carry 2 phones around d, must ask that 2 soldier(ken and malcolm) to walk with me d lol.

No comments: