Monday, March 23, 2009

My way of life over here.

I'll be talking to myself lately. Keep on asking myself, 'Am I belong to this place?' Sighs, things are not moving quite well lately, throughout the boring weekends, I tried to do my homework and assignments. Why would I freeze there and stare at my work for hours? I got no idea what to type anymore, my brain just can't fill with those magnificent ideas to express in the class anymore. My brain just keep on thinking of the question. Why? Why?? Probably I'm talking to myself again here.

By the way, dear readers, just ignore this post, cause I really wanna express it out so that I can really bring myself back, to continue study as an engineer.

Kent

4 comments:

Name: Juanita said...

See.... you're still THE SAME. Stop thinking lar. As what I always told you, everything will be fine. =)

Fishooi said...

Its not just the matter of saying and doing.. Cause I found that I'm being lansi around already, nobody will talk to me anymore.

Name: Juanita said...

Erm, how come you say like that? Is there anything wrong? What happened actually? Lansi about....? Aiks. That's sad.. Be more friendly merr... =)

Fishooi said...

not cz im not friendly, imagine everyone is struggling and u r swinging ur pen and listening to music, (u should know why im doing that)