Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things that in my mind, and my heart.

My mind is keep telling me that, 'Its your new life!!! Australia!! Breath in a better way, do better things, and stop procrastinating!'

To be honest, I got no idea why I typed all this out. Its just what I feel to tell. I just feel to tell something out but at the same time I got no idea where to start with. I guess I'll follow what my mind told me to do. I thought of going private but I guess I'll delete this post after this midnight.

Opps, sorry for the late deletion. Its better now, seriously..

Pain with =) in my face.

4 comments:

infidel said...

Go approach =)

watever makes u happy gay

Kyon-kun said...

If said girl speaks either Mandarin or Japanese as her main language and you wanna learn it, by all means contact me @@

Name: Juanita said...

Awwwww......

Fishooi said...

hahah just dun think so much!!! best phrase ever!