Monday, May 18, 2009

Kent vs Me

I'm so sorry for those who read my previous blog and tell me not to smoke. Seriously thanks for all of your care and I wanna tell all of you, I'm not anymore! Its just trying out and believe it or not, I wanna blame it on depression from everything around me here. Sometimes, I do really wish that I could fly back to my very home stay in my very home and being lazy as usual. But come to think over it, I CAN'T JUST WASTE MY LIFE LIKE THIS?! So, I'll stand up now, looking ahead and do the things that I am responsible for. I was shocked about the chat last night, and I'm filled with guilt on my both ex girlfriend's for what I've done to them. I've changed them, as I initially thought to. But I just end up dumping them letting them alone, covered in misery and tears. I'm just another jerk anyway, so now, I will tell myself and I will hold to this, I won't get into another relationship anymore, cause I found it I'm just selfish for people's care but I'll end up doing nothing for them. Kent don't deserve this care, so I'll stop myself from hurting anyone, anymore. I can't move on from my past relationships?? Yes and No, because I'm in a so confused state now where I can't tell the answer. What I know is, I can confirm! That the very angel that gonna care me will eventually fall and become another victim of Kent. So I'm gonna stop this, stop luring them to the trap.

No comments: