Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stay Strong!!!

Hmm, I guess most of the reader of this blog will know who I'm mentioning here. Even for those who I just met in Australia, I told most of my friend about this best bro I'm having while I was in Malaysia. I just arrived home from my friend's house to discuss about assignments, and I just checked my best bro's blog. His condition is getting worst again. Sighs, why the fcuk the world wanna pledged him into this pain and misery!!!!
SERIOUSLY speaking, I really wished to fly all the way back now, pushing anything I'm having now aside and wanna have a talk with him, cause I know that I got a lot of things to tell him. And out of sudden, I think over all my foolishness that I've done and he had been pulling me out of the trouble numerously. He's one of my best buddy. And I really hoped that he's condition will only be better but not worst.
David, Stay Strong! I'm sure nobody is happy to see or hear that you are in hospital. So, get well soon!!

No comments: