Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just feel like blogging

Its almost 10pm here and I'm still sitting in one of the seats in the library. Sighs, anyone thinks that I'm a geek?? Nah!! I'm loitering around here since I don't feel like going home and since my friends need my help in their lab experiment report that I just finished earlier (because I spent my whole last week for it) but all my friend finishing everything in an hour or two. LOL Basically, I'm a dumb ass that aimed for the perfect only. But I'm pushing other subjects aside. I've done 15 assignments out 19 of this trimester already. Most of it already graded but I don't really get a good score which can leads me to get HD for this trimester. Another sighs for today. But, forget about getting HD already, I'll still get my ass to university eventually, just least 2 years, without failing any units. Hmm I just heard from some of my friends in Part2 Diploma(equivalent to first year uni), their lecturer said that its ok to fail a unit or two in that level, because its too intense course compared to the proper first year student is taking.

Kent,
Prepared to face failure in life. (Not all types though)

No comments: