Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wishes to my bros

I'll start of with my very first bro, lau kong.
Dude, you really didn't contact to me at all already leh, What's up? What happened since I left? Am I gonna see the same things again?? Well, to tell you, I'm doing fine here, not offended anyone yet, so far, but maybe will.. No worries, bro =x

As for the second one, David.
Honestly speaking I really feel so sorry that I might had say something real bad to you on the msn that day, but still, what I wanna mean is.. 'David, take care, and make sure you are perfectly alright after this treatment, cause I can't imagine I'm looking at you with all your conditions that you wrote at your blog.
Well, another thing, this you may ignore but I still feel like tell you. I made some friend from psychology stream, and I did explain your situation to that friend. Well, she said that you are just miserable, in fact, too miserable about things that happened to you. Nobody can really help you in this but the fact is, you will drag some other people along with you. I don't mean that you have to isolate yourself or what. But the one and only solution is yourself. This is what they called 'stress' in their book. Think positive, and look ahead, seek aim, and some other thing. Once again you can treat just ignore paragraph, but I just wanna tell you that I still care about you bro, just you.

Readers, I know the above might sound so wrong but in fact, you never imagine what crazy things that we really done before. So, readers, ignore or read it to understand my feelings now, that's your choice

4 comments:

Name: Juanita said...

Touched.... but... a bit gay. LOL ^^

Fishooi said...

im no longer straight lu...

David Wong said...

i have Fibromyalgia

it's cuz of my miserable self that i have this

Fishooi said...

hey bro... getting better?? hope u really do..