Thursday, April 23, 2009

Owned by laukong

Hmm.. It had been weeks already, coming to two months already to be exact, that I did't talked to lau kong. I just happened to see him online using his mobile, somehow, and then he was like telling me that he's dead.

Sort of like this:
Lau Kong: Lk is dead. Im his sister speaking.
Boon Kent: What the hell...?

Arghh, I totally buy it man! Sighs, just don't joke until this level la, cause all these days I already didn't hear any news but out of sudden this kind of thing. I did changed my personal message in my msn to 'What the hell is going on with you?' and I had a friend, asked me.

Okay sad things over, I wish you all the very best for your coming study at Nilai and hope that you will enjoy your very new life over there. AND! Remember to keep in touch so that I can hear more whether you met any 'interesting' friends or not. Haha..

Ohh yeah, another sad thing is, I can't make it to go back to Malaysia by this June. This is because that my parents wasn't around at Malaysia, so its quite 'pointless' for them to send me back but can't see me, that's what they said to me. But I really wished to go back!! Hmmm, that's not a bad thing also, Susan talked to me few days ago, and she told me that she might wanna plan to go Tassy during that break, and I really wish to see see also Haha.. If Jia Xian, happened to see this, remember to keep it in your mind, and I will tell you ONCE i confirmed it.

Kent

No comments: