Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Will Do It!!!!

I recently just found that I really lived too much with my past. I just can't change myself to a better person, in fact I'm just Boon Kent, still the same, the ass that always walk around with a dulan face and as if I don't give a damn to anyone I see. Even though I'm not, but it had became my nature already.
Argh, I had decided!! FROM TODAY!! MY year 2009 RESOLUTION!! (I know its late, but still I feel like doing this!)

1) Change my ASSHOLE attitude to a better one. AND practice to give 'game face' everyday and stop saying bullsh!t things which might make people feel bad.
2) Appearance. I'm just sick of my things around me, and I will do something with it.
3) Get a part time job. (Next trimester onwards)
4) Know what I want in my life. (Just a weird thinking that I have, which I think I'm not practicing all the time)
5) Learn an additional language but still study comes first.

Kent

No comments: