Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sleepless Nights + Accident + SAM results + Friends got hurt

My 1st story will be a sad story yea =(
At 1st i was not feeling well at all, restless, sick, tired, time packed schedule, then makes me reach to a point that i actually met an accident around Jelapang highway enterence area there...
I was SPEEDinggggg in fact so fast that i really wish to wash my problems away... It was cool though maintaining that speed until that 90 degree turn, that i really didnt notice n it was too fast, way too fast, n forcefully fully turn the steering to the end and BANG! Eventually "drifted" according to my mates, and banged on a divider and slows me down, not completely but continue my journey to the place... It hurts, i got my head and shoulder banged hard on the door, but i really felt so sorry for 2 of my best friends.. Lk, and david... Lk got his head hit somewhere, and David, OMG! He didnt tell me anything actually until i actually viewed his blog and i feel im really a sucker in everything.. He got his shoulder and his shoulder blade hurt like hell until he have to request for body checkups for this bones, joints, etc... arghh what i had done... He was seated at the back seat without back seatbelt! Argh what i had done... The car?? Cant describe anymore... No internal injuries on the car, but the outer part @@ the person who i send to promised it should not over 4 digits.. ouch... Sorry to my parents... Seriously, i won't drive anymore unless really necessary, so come over my house n grab my car out instead...

SAM gosh, after the accident, my results are out.. Really covered with dissapointment... Cant enter the university that i desired... I think both offer will eventually got rejected la.. According to the Aus-Ed agency, the best way for me now is to change to another easier course, or get into advanced diploma.. I guess the second choice is the best la, still entering universities, are depending on another exams.. Sighs.. From NewCastle to RMIT, Melbourne and now to Curtin Collge, Perth. This is hard for me you know... Everything is not just in a week, but in 3days, just shortly 3days... 3days ago i was jumping around and happy go lucky... Now? Im just a goner..

Luckily she's there for me....

1 comment:

Name: Juanita said...

Errr... I don't know what to say actually. But, please la! Don't try to speed next time? Or maybe, don't drive if you feel sleepy! Seriously, that's TOO dangerous la~! Aiks! And, don't think too much about results la. I'm sure mine is worse than yours. (don't try to ask my result) I just can say, mine very bad. Well, believe or not is up to you la. Neway, smile for a better tomorrow la! (that's my fav quote ok! haha!) =)