Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Im an idiot..

LOL? I just cant stop being an immature ass that keeps on making my fiends pissed off espeacially my mates.. Im thinking wheater i got disturb her on her life now.. Since that accident.. I just cant stop flashing back that moment even i looked like got over it but its tough week for me.. Just damn tough.. Im immature, yet im trying to looked happy, smiling and doing whatever which i feels right, which is damn immature...

Swt, u know what?? I dont care! Im gonna move it and be a better person! This is what i swear! This is what i promised myself, i never abandon my friends! I will never push her aside in my life, I'd never said those things to her again (which got her emo-ed the whole day) <-- Im sorry T.T

And i wanna think less about my life.. Dowanna cause so many problems in my head, before there are problems... Im stupid, Im idiot..... Argh spank me! (lol this was for joke only xD)

Im missing her so much now.. She's not feeling well =( and I can't be there for her..
All I want for christmas is her!!

No comments: